Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Jamba-mamba Fever

I have an addiction to Jamba Juice Enlightened Smoothies. They’re delicious – no added sugar and totally low in calories. I love them all – all time favorite is mango mantra with mango juice. I can get a gi-normous smoothie for less than 300 calories. What a fab lunch to stay West la la land skinny-minny (yes I’m thin and no I don’t want to be plump – I don’t care if it’s politically incorrect and I don’t care if that’s anti-feminist – BITE me). Am I fantasizing? I luuuuuuuuuurve them. Hiccupping with glee.

3 comments:

sherni said...

I'm a Strawberries Wild kinda girl and last time I had the all fruit smoothie which is SO much healthier and was amazed that it tasted just like the Wild. Fewer calories, same great taste!

Wow, I just sounded like a commercial.

Bengali Chick said...

You can join me and we can become the spokeswomen for Jamba.

Roonie said...

I am plump and I agree - you don't want to be plump!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...