Friday, May 12, 2006

Under Eye Concealer

Korres Evening Primrose Eye Cream

All organic made in Greece – feels amazing under your eyes. Reduced fine lines and dark circles (it has light refractors that seriously do diminish dark circles the moment you put it on). There are days when I wake up and I just don’t have time to get ready before I go to work. So I’ll put on some moisturizer, powder, my eye cream, mascara and lip balm and I’m out the door. This stuff is awesome it definitely brightens up your eye. And trust I tried to find other comparable more affordable products but nothing compares -- Korres rocks!

Becca Compact Concealer

Made in Australia – has SPF and is a piece of heaven. It’s got 2 sides: on the right side the concealer is creamy and perfect for under eye dark circles and the left side is a bit heavier and perfect for any blemishes. Those days where I want to be flawless… Becca under my foundation or just powder (depending on where I’m going that night).

5 comments:

sherni said...

You're one of those people I'd love to spend a weekend with - of course, I would spend the entire weekend picking your brain for makeup tips =)

Bengali Chick said...

Move back to Cali and we can go sephora and have so much fun trying on makeup and of course spend oodles of $ on makeup!! I used to call CT Patheticut when I lived there (25 years in CT was more than enough for me) -- come back:)

sherni said...

Ok I just cracked up for 5 minutes .. Patheticut! Haha, I told my husband and he cracked a smile and then proceeded to say that he's sure you miss it and want to come back. Patheticut!

Roonie said...

I have been wondering - seriously - where to get good under the eye stuff. Now I have expert advice! Ani, I think you should start your own beauty column. You know all about this schtuff.

Bengali Chick said...

Sonia- It's weird but I seriously don't miss PT -- probably b/c my parents and brother moved to the Bay Area.

Roonie- Let's hit Sephora girl!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...