Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Volunteer -- the Arts

I want to volunteer – doing something fun and rewarding. That points me in one direction – the arts. I sent emails and resume to a bunch of places. It feels like applying for an effing job – why the hell do they need a cover letter? Jeez!!!! What’s the next – a round of interviews?

This is probably all inspired by the fact that I’m a government slave. I’ve been working mad hours. I get cranky when I don’t get home early enough to make dinner – cooking is my salvation. Oy, what am I the spokeswoman for Good Housekeeping – or better yet for Housewives throughout America.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...