Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Fresh Supernova Mascara

Shhhhhh I’m cheating on my mascara. I’ve been hooked to Christian Dior for the past few years. However, whenever I go into my local Sephora I’ve heard a buzz about Fresh – and the one time I inquired about it, the damn mascara was sold out. So I decided to buy Fresh the last time it was in stock.

Yesterday I tried it for the first time. It was amazing – it goes on your lashes with such smoothness. It separates, thickens and elongates lashes. This morning I put on a hefty two coats and the damn mascara just wouldn’t clump. Also, the mascara wand isn’t gi-normous like Dior so I get less mascara smeared all over my eye lids. My lashes are va-va-voom.

I feel so guilty. I dreamt about mascara last night – I wish I was joking. I know I’m obsessed. But I’m in love!!! Tomorrow I’m slathering on 3 coats of my new baby Supernova.

4 comments:

sherni said...

My sister is a mascara freak but I can't stand it. If I do wear any, by the end of the night I feel sleepy - I think it just weighs down my eyes and I can't stand that. It's happened everytime I wear it. If I ever care enough, I just reach for my eyelash curler =)

Bengali Chick said...

That's so funny Sonia. I put on a sh*t load of mascara and they never feel weighed down -- I think I've conditioned them. Have you tried clear mascara?

sherni said...

Hmm, I should try clear mascara. I'll pick that up next time I'm makeup shopping =)

yasmine said...

=) Ani, I think your makeup posts are my favorite now. Ahhhh, you're turning me into such a GIRL! Stop it!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...