Monday, June 12, 2006

I don’t deserve a cell phone

I left my cell phone in the car all weekend long. I missed phone calls from many friends. I stink. I don’t deserve a cell.

I know that we all deserve to spend a weekend alone. Hubby actually was very ill from food poisoning. But it’s so sad to check your messages early Monday morning and hear all the people that were trying to find you. I feel crummy.

I promise to be better about my cell. I promise to check my voicemail. If you know me – then you know that I NEVER listen to voicemail – I’m more of a text message/email gal… but this is going to change. I will glue my cell on my forehead.

3 comments:

Roonie said...

You never told me Vijay had food poisoning!

Bengali Chick said...

Really? I could of sworn I did. He undercooked his sausage and was a sick all weekend.

Roonie said...

Oh no, sugar, you left that out! Poor Vijay!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...