Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I love this dress




I checked out Sonia’s website and saw this fabulous dress. I am in love with it. I love the color – the beading – the cut -- the whole Indian-esqe look. The dress is fab. So it comes in the mail yesterday and I try it on and it doesn’t fit me the same way it fits the model. Damn my no hips, long, lanky boy-ish body. If I had sexy hips or curvy breasts – I’d look awesome in this dress. I bought the smallest size the damn dress comes in and I’m still swimming in it. I looke like a bag lady in it. Stupid dress.

I am not returning the dress. I have such a freaking hard time finding dresses that fit me. I am going to the tailors tomorrow and will have the tailor take in several inches so the damn dress is glued to my body and my small curves and accentuated. Long live no curves!!!

4 comments:

Lady Noelle said...

It is a cute dress.

Roonie said...

I have boobs and hips and curves and all of that nonsense, and I have a feeling I'd look like a midget bag lady in that dress. I don't know who that dress is made for, but I honestly think that you have to be standing against a rock wall with it pulled halfway up your thigh for it to be a flattering dress.

Bengali Chick said...

Roonie I think you maybe right. It sux -- I really loved this damn dress.

Anonymous said...

Cute... but it's a tunic, right?
Seems to be classified under tops on the site, so mebbe try wearing them with a pair o' skinny jeans?

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...