Thursday, June 22, 2006

I think I love LA

I'm quasi-drunk while I'm writing this blog -- so apologies in advance for the typos. I went out to a wine bar in Pasadena and it was fabulous. I have met so many cool people here -- very diverse and it rocks. I was at the wine bar with amazing friends from all walks of life. I really feel like I'm getting settled.... and it feels good.

So hello all the lovelies I have met here in LA -- you've made it feel like home. Now I gots to get my ass to bed as I'm meeting the Roonie-meister for pilates at 6 freaking a.m. -- this girl is keeping me in check.

Lots of love!

1 comment:

Roonie said...

LA rocks out, dude! Love ya.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...