Thursday, June 1, 2006

Lancome Bronze Face Powder

I don’t generally believe in those eye shadow/blush compacts that are two for one. But I have this old Lancome face powder from 2001 (I know it’s old) – but they don’t freaking make it anymore. It’s a shimmery bronze powder. I love it. It warms up your eyes and makes them pop and gives your cheeks glow – it literally make your face look soooo sensuous.

My face looks alive – shimmery – dewy – sexy right now. I know that my beloved bronze face powder from Lancome is no more -- I’m on the market to the find a comparable product (and then proceed to buy in bulk and hoard the product in case it too discontinues).

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...