Friday, June 2, 2006

Rockin Weekend

Doesn’t it just make you feel oh so cool when you have invites to cool things on the weekend? I do I do.

My weekend line up:

Me and Roonie are going to hang tonight with her chica and watch a movie.

Saturday morning, I’m going to the farmer’s market with my girl T and then to a lovely luau with T. Later that night, going to the shooting of Apprentice -- a friend of mine who works for the Apprentice. – and then of course drinkies!!!

Sunday morning brunch with the girls and mimosas… yum.

2 comments:

Roonie said...

Well, two outta three ain't bad...considering we are nutso and got too drunk on Weekend Day #2!

Bengali Chick said...

Right on girlfriend. I'm just proud of myself for getting drunk -- it's been 6 1/2 months... same time that I failed the Bar exam... hmmm.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...