Sunday, August 13, 2006

Drunken Walk of Shame

It’s 2 PM in Southern California and I just woke up. I don’t really remember many parts of last night. So I don’t have much to blog about. No worries – hubby was by my side all evening so I was safe.

I get home, being that inebriated I thought we were on a roller coaster ride, driving back home on the 405 and the 110. I’m sure hubby didn’t appreciate my crazy screams thinking we were careening off the road. When I got home I realized that I had lost my cell phone. Of course I was too inebriated to care.

This morning I woke up in PANIC. Where the hell is my cell phone? Hubby helped go through the night to re-trace my steps. I have finally found out the cell’s location and hopefully will retrieve it tomorrow.

Tonight the adventures continue for this pedestrian chick. We’re heading off to the Hollywood Bowl for a reggae concert (Bob Marley: Roots, Rock, Reggae Festival 2006 with Ziggy & Stephen Marley). I should have taken off Monday from work. Waking up tomorrow is going to be a b*tch b/c the pre-party and post-party are at my shin-dig.

Peace out!

3 comments:

Chic Mommy said...

live it up girl. once you have kids, you're going to have to wait until you're done breastfeeding to get wasted like this.

Roonie said...

Why do you keep calling yourself pedestrian? I just don't feel like that has a very positive connotation.

Bengali Chick said...

I'm trying to CM. Roonie I'm a chic poser and deep down am quite pedestrian.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...