Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Super Freak

I am a super freak. I am an emotional crazy women. Poor hubby, I go home and of course in my super excited voice go on and on and bitch and moan about work. He listens to me patiently with calm eyes and a sensitive smile. This is probably why he *secretly* wants me to quit work and just play all the time, so he doesn't have to hear me go off aboutw ork.

My favorite work buddy, Kimmers, straight up talked to our supervisor. Kimmers told supervisor that it just ain't cool to have a work meeting on the weekend. Guess what happened?It's agreed that there will be no meeting -- just chillness. Oh Kimmers you rock out!!! Further, I get to go down to La Jolla for training for the greater part of next week!!!! Supervisor picked ME. I think I'm her favorite. I am a quasi-brown-noser at work!

I am definitely not getting rid of this blog -- it's a forum for me to let all my craziness out. All the shit talk about my job I never say to anyone EVER in my office. I get to express all of that craziness here on my blog!

Thank you cyber-world. Much love from this emotinal whore.

2 comments:

MorningGlory said...

No meeting means you don't have to go! That's how my brain works at least.

sherni said...

From one emotional whore to another .. I'm gland you're staying in blogland =)

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...