Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I took the day off from work today b/c I woke up with a fever. Luckily, I feel much better now and have the energy to pack. I can barely wait until hubby gets out of work and we drive up to NoCal to celebrate the holiday with our families.

What I am thankful for (the list is too long, so I'll highlight a few):

  • Fate led me to California where I found the love of my life.
  • Having the coolest parents in the world.
  • Grateful to have a little brother. Not so little anymore, he's 23! I am so happy that we are close.
  • Having the kind of friends that I can honestly call family.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday.

4 comments:

J Dogg said...

You too! :) I'm glad you'll be filling up on good ol' home cookin'!

Chai said...

have a great thanksgiving!

Fayza said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Roonie said...

Same to you, loveydove.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...