Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am Pregnant!

I can't even believe I am typing this. I am so happy that it is oozing out of my pores. I went to a different OBGYN today to get a second opionion about my fertility. Of course they gave me a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE!!! The doctor thinks I'm 3 weeks along. I can not even express my happiness.

I know that I should wait to tell people b/c the first few months can be risky but I can't hold this information inside of me. I had to share with my family and friends. I can't stop smiling.

Interesting things:
My breasts are huge. I thought I was getting my period
My skin has been crazy amaing, like glowing (I kid you not).

Everyone who knows me, if you get a second, meditate/pray that this baby will be healthy and happy.

6 comments:

Chai said...

OMG!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! So, so, so happy for you and hubby! Yeah!!

Will of course think positive thoughts for you two..er three! :)

CM said...

Congratulations -- just emailed you back with some book recommendations! Good luck and feel free to ask me about anything else.

Delfino Rules said...

Congratulations; I'm very happy things worked out! All the best to your and your new baby.

If it's a boy, Gautham is a nice name...

maya said...

Congratulations!!

I meant to post earlier when you posted about having to choose between visiting your parents vs. your in-laws and then i missed the moment--but one just can't be quiet about such wonderful news.

So again, congratulations--and best wishes for a healthy, happy baby :).

Bengali Chick said...

Thank you everyone! I'm so siked!!! All of the advice and positive thoughts are greatly appreciated. And Maya thank you for posting a comment:) Sorry delfino, hubby's picked out a boy name already!

Roonie said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaa? I never said a public congrats? WTF?

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU, BENJABI!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...