Friday, May 25, 2007

Shedding My Sari @ Uberdesi

I have a weekly column (every Wednesday) over at Uberdesi about sex/relationships. I'm going by a pen name, Amrita, so don't blow my cover. This past Wednesday's topic was about funk-nasty tasting gism. Here's the website: uberdesi[dot]com, just scroll down until you find Wednesday's post, if you're so inclined.

In other news. I'm off to the Bay this weekend to see my dad. I need to get packing! I just rolled out of bed at 11:45 AM. This is the one perk of working for the feds -- 4 day weekend baby!!!

P.S. If you any burning sex/relationship topics you'd like me to write about let me know!

3 comments:

agk said...

dood, i get sick and miss a week's worth of posts and your transformation into sex doctor!! well, amrita, i know your inner child was longing to be a sex therapist so enjoy your gig! ;)

maya said...

A weekly sex column! Way to go, girl!

brown sugar said...

Can't wait read next week's sex column ;-). Hope you have a wonderful time in NorCal!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...