Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wicked

The Good: Free tix to see Wicked @ the Pantages Theater in Hollywood (thank you hubby's work) .

The Bad: The show was no where as good as the first time I saw it in NYC when it opened with Kristin Chenoweth.

The Wicked: Getting stood up by my date, hubby, for some work shiznit (screw you hubby's work -- just kidding kinda).

The Wickedly Delicious: My good friend, Moon, subbed in for the hubster as my replacement date. Nothing beats good friends.

Interesting observation from this former Constitution State Chick ~ wicked has been replaced with hella in my vocabulary. Not that I would ever say hella;)

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...