Friday, August 17, 2007

Gigantic Tub of Popcorn with Extra Butter and Salt

Movies and popcorn are the perfect marriage. Popcorn without butter is a sin. It should be no surprise that movie theatres serve popcorn without butter unless butter is requested in La La Land. It's just so satisfying watching a movie on the big screen with greasy covered hands, stuffing my face with popcorn and slurping on a large diet coke. Of course I get the free refill on the popcorn, hullo it's free and popcorn goes down easy. It's the aftertaste that's really the problem.

I go to the movies at least once a week for FREE. I live in the land of movies. There are free screenings galore. Today I'm heading over to a studio to watch Sicko.

4 comments:

tamasha said...

Free movies would save me so much dough.

brown sugar said...

Movie theatre popcorn...yum!

Bengali Chick said...

Saving money on the tix and spending it on the buttery popcorn.

Scorps1027 said...

they serve dry popcorn here in nyc too unless you ask for butter. but popcorn without butter is super dry. i find myself choking!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...