Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Give Me the Big Ones, No Really, I Ain't no Weanie!



I'm ready for the big guns. Boy oh boy am I excited. I am in love with Christina. She said, "I'm Lebanese between my knees," in my weights class today. She is an amazing instructor. We did a full body weights work out in one hour. She keeps it interesting by whooping and screaming like a banshee. You know that exercise where you have a heavy bar on your shoulders and you squat -- making sure your knees do no not extend beyond your ankles AND your ass sits down on an imaginary chair? It was easy peasy!!! I am ready to increase my weights. Spank my firm melon ass baby!



*Sniffle* I miss you Roonie, my foreva' gym buddy.

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

I've been entertaining the idea of working with a personal trainer lately.

Great pic btw. I liked her in Secretary and Stranger than Fiction but not so much in Happy Endings.

Bengali Chick said...

she really is lebanese.. and it rhymes "lebaense between my knees"

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...