Friday, September 28, 2007

Life is Good

Let me count the ways:

  1. I am in the Bay with my baby. It feels so good just seeing him. I have missed him so much. Nothing makes me happier than being with my husband. So ever grateful for having this amazing darling man in my life. I swear he got more handsome. It's true, everyday he just becomes more and more gorgeous. Magic!
  2. I found the fuzzy brown boots I've been looking for. Got them at a steal -- $13 bucks!
  3. My hotel has a beautiful heated pool and I found a bathing suit for $4.99! I can't wait to swim.
  4. Temperature controlled bathtub is glorious. I suck at getting the perfect bath water temperature. I always scald myself. I haven't taken a bath in YEARS, maybe 10.
  5. Walked in San Francisco with my wind blown curls, delicious soy latte and simply people watched.
  6. Met blogger Brown Sugar. She's simply fabulous. I'm a slut, I have another blogger date with Island Girl tomorrow.

4 comments:

tamasha said...

I never thought I would say this, but I am tres jalouse of your blog dates because Brown Sugar is so awesome and I haven't gotten to meet Island Girl yet!

IslandGirl said...

I woke up this morning sans hangover, that bottle of wine was fantastic! We'll hit up the other place next time.

brown sugar said...

I had a blast on Friday (it was worth getting sneered at by the coworkers for taking a 2 hour lunch-oh well). Thanks for a great conversation and being simply wonderful :-). We must do it again (maybe next time I can meet Island Girl, too!).
And Tamasha, I <3 you!

Bengali Chick said...

Tamasha: Well next time you're in Cali or when I'm in NYC, we must have a blogger date and drink lots of wine. You have to meet Island Girl, she totally rocks.

Island Girl: Girl, you know when I'm up here next we will most definitely be hitting up the other wine bar.

Brown Sugar: Time seriously flew by (as it does when I'm having fun). And Tamasha is right, you are so awesome.

We all have to get together, have a gabfest and drink lots of vino.

I love my blogging ladies.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...