Monday, June 26, 2006

I am effing angry

My bf (best friend) text messages early this morning (she’s in Manhattan). This catches me off guard b/c she’s usually at work at this time. I check the mssg which says, “I’m at the hospital – passed out in the subway.” At this point I’m in panic mode – how does my healthy 26 year-old bf end up in the hospital. I called her right away and spent the morning on the phone with her while she’s in the hospital. We still don’t know what’s wrong with her but she’s okay for now. So here’s the problem – her effing boyfriend. I don’t care that he’s a doctor or at work – he should have at least stayed on the phone with her. How effing scary is it to have to ride an ambulance and be stuck in some ghetto hospital by yourself, especially when you don’t have any family in Manhattan? Effing a**hole. He wasn’t even nice to her on the phone – he was mean to her. I hate him. My husband has been calling me periodically this morning to make sure my bf is doing okay – he even asked me if he should purchase a ticket to NYC (now that’s a man).

2 comments:

Roonie said...

That's the kind of friend that I would've (a) shaken to death or (b) thrown up my hands in her face and said, "I give up! I can't do this anymore!" Exasperating!

Please hurt me if I ever get that way.

Bengali Chick said...

I'll kidnap you until come back to your senses Roonie! She's feeling much better Sonia! She's actually coming out to visit in September.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...