Monday, June 26, 2006

The Gym @ 6 AM

Roonie and I had a plan to wake up and be at the gym at 6 AM for some serious Spinning. I wake up at 5:15 AM exhausted mind you (not that I understand why I was in bed by 8:45 AM). I see her text mssg – she can’t make it to the gym. My reaction -- sheer joy – now I can sleep in until 7:30 AM. I should have gotten up and gone on my own. But I lack motivation – lack serious motivation. I will only show up at the gym at 6 AM only if I know a friend is there waiting for me. I’m so pitiful. I’m going tonight. We’ve been on a winning streak of going to the gym a minimum of 4 days a week. I see my body getting strong. Must not let the motivation die. Yes I’m obsessed – sue me.

2 comments:

Roonie said...

My waist felt smaller today in my shirt and skirt! Yay! I will see you at the gym tomorrow evening; on Wednesday, I plan on resuming the 6:00 a.m. schedule - you'd better believe it!

Bengali Chick said...

We're rockin' the hot bods!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...