Monday, August 7, 2006

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T30


We just bought this adorable digital camera. I won't go into all the techie details, hubby and I researched and fell in love with this camera. After all the i-net research, the real research was taking pics of each other and comparing the quality.

Bottom line: shoot and point camera, mad user friendly, tiny (fits in my pocket), awesome quality pics.... love it.

It's expensive though, the camera is Sony's newest top of the line camera and costs $499 and then we had to buy memory and of course a 2 year warranty (including accident insurance), end result: $722.

I'm a thrifty girl and I think it's well worth the money even Mr. Scrooge hubby agrees with me. Pics are priceless and we have so few in our 1st 2 years of marriage. Plus, this camera is going to last us a minimum of 5 years b/c it simply provides everything I want a camera to provide. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

sherni said...

oooh that looks so hot!! our digital camera is having issues and i need to find out if we still have a warranty on it. if not - i'll be in the market too and might be racking your brain for ideas =)

sherni said...

why do i say "hot" so much? Do I think I'm Paris Hilton?

Bengali Chick said...

Totally! I like the word hot.. I secretly like Paris Hilton for being the skank she is. I over use the word "mad" and exclamation points!!!!!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...