Saturday, March 3, 2007

Troll: Sit Girl. Be Quiet. Good. Good Troll

Hello Troll from Qwest Communications Corporation with IP Address 71.218.52.11! Sweetie, don't you realize that I will never publish any of your nasty comments? You are obsessed with my blog and with me. You have read every archived post and read all of my new posts. My happiness enrages you, makes you all stinky! But you know that I won't publish your comments, but you continue to do so b/c you think you're having some sort of dialogue with me, don't ya? You want my attention baby, right?

Here's a little attention. I'm patting your head, yes you are a good troll, yes you are! Feel better? This is the only attention you'll ever get from me, enjoy it girl!

4 comments:

chick pea said...

trolls suck.
but you knew that.

Zed said...

hahahah

lol that was hilarious!

tamasha said...

Remember when trolls used to be those ugly dolls with the fluorescent spikey hair? ;)

Roonie said...

This troll saga is my favorite yet.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...