Friday, April 13, 2007

3 BT: Hair

How can you not be happy when you think of three beautiful things? My theme today is the beauty of hair.

    (1)My husband is hairy. He’s a cute fuzzy monster.
    (2)I threaded my upper lip 2 weeks ago and it is still basically fuzz free!
    (3)God bless you Los Angeles and your gorgeous dry weather. I got out of the shower last night and bobby pinned my bangs (I hate wet hair against my face). I went to bed without putting any product in my hair. Woke up today with wavy/curly -- yet frizz-free --hair. No blow-drying or fuss necessary

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

yes, yes. you are quite blessed. when i lived in arizona, my naturally wavy hair was really lovely. then i moved to the chicago area. um...yah....can we say, "blow dry straight?!" the hot, humid summers are unbearable and my hair goes on beauty strike almost daily. the winters are also bad for good hair days. the dry air & static electricity = hairdo a la "bride of frankenstein". i'm doomed to a life of blow-drying. no more carefree air-dried locks.
:(

ZenDenizen said...

Yes, NJ has about 3 good hair days a year. AZ rocks!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...