Sunday, May 6, 2007

Fresh Start


New Blog -- free from trolls. You most likely found my blog b/c I sent you an email. I beg you -- please do not link this url to your blog or to any website.

This is a fresh start away from all hate and negativity. Sometimes you gotta fight and other times it's better to walk away. I can deal with someone hating me but it's not cool to put up pics of my husband or post my maiden name online. I obviously want to be anonymous or I'd be using my real name. You don't fuck with my family, EVER.

I am never linking this url to any website. So the good news is, being troll free, I have much more freedom. I might even start posting pics!!! I'm going to stay positive. I'm going to keep blogging. Much love to all of you.

P.S. Do not go from my blog to the troll's blog. She may find me if you do this. I know that if you have stat counter, the blog author is able to find out where the readers are coming from. Please be careful. I do not want the troll finding this blog.

10 comments:

Roonie said...

I LOVER YOU! LOVER LOVER!

Loving My Life said...

I'm sorry your dealing with the BS of "others"!! Tubby and Bubby was a nice touch LOL...

Loving My Life said...

Oh and I forgot to add - NOW HURRY UP AND HAVE THEM FOR REAL!! ;)

CM said...

I cannot believe you were driven to this! But I'm glad you still have your blog, and I hope to see Tubby and Bubby turn up here for real.

Tiffany said...

so sad it had to come to this. :(

fresh starts can be good though. here's for hoping for real babies soon! :)))

**mwah**

Ganesh said...

it's awful that you've had to deal with this troll, but i'd STRONGLY suggest making this blog private, at least for a month or two.

~Little Bull~ said...

I hate that you had to do this...but it's whats best! I wish you'd really have thoise damn babies already! HAHA!! Remember my dream? I'm clarvoyent I tell ya!

MUAH!

roonie said...

Did someone find you?

sherni said...

yay i'm so happy you're still blogging!

Brown Girl said...

Roonie-

Troll hasn't found me. I'm just being as safe as possible!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...