Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lights On!

I'm generally a fan of sex with the lights off. A nice orgasm helps me sleep better. But this is not about O'ing, this is all about getting the baby batter into the oven. Hubby's schedule has just gone crazy again. He's coming home at all hours of the night. I'm passed out cold by the time he gets home. I simply can not stay awake for him until the wee hours of the morning. Plus, hubby's exhausted when he gets home. I need fresh batter!

The new plan is having a quicky in the morning the nights hubby gets home mad late (which will be Monday-Friday). Here's how the week played out thus far -- I set my alarm for 6:15 AM. Took my temperature. Ran to the bathroom to pee. Woke up hubby with seductive kisses. Got the batter into the oven. Kept hips elevated until 6:45 AM. Got dressed (pantyliner to catch excess gism) and ran out the door by 7 AM praying that hubby's swimmers reached their goal. A hectic morning for sure. But starting the day with a dickens inside ain't bad.

2 comments:

kit-n-kumari said...

FYI--
That's how it worked for us. my husband is in class until 10 pm 2x a week, so mornings are the only time that worked/work for us.

the clomid should help too-- i was press my MD to go on clomid at 6 months if it didn't happen by then.

Bengali Chick said...

Hopefully this will be our month!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...