Monday, May 14, 2007

Sex, Drugs & Masturbation

I think I'm still high from Sunday's pill party.

Sunday morning started the best way possible. Hubby and I slept in. The few weekends hubby has free from work are usually enjoyed by a sex-romp fest. We were able to enjoy round 1 of the sex-romp fest before the crackberry summoned my hubby to the office.

Let me first say I did nothing illegal. I have a prescription for Vicodin and Valium. My wisdom teeth "holes" started hurting as the sex endorphins were gone. I decided to pop a dash of Vicodin, pinch of Valium and a cup full of vino. I felt like I was looking at the world through BluBlockers -- a hazy shade of sunny Summer.

Soon I started to feel turned on. I started to gently rub my legs together. It felt good. I didn't want a small tremor of an orgasm, I wanted an explosion. My vibrator was no where to be found. How someone loses a vibrator is a story for another time. As I have mentioned before I am not well-versed in tickling myself with my own fingers. The three V's (Vicodin, Valium, Vino) filled me with desire, sexual adventure and courage. With one hand cupping my breast and one hand on my vagina -- I came. Hard. Alone. Sans mechanical devices. Sticky fingers. Sweet nectar. Delicious. I liked it so much that I did it a few more times, I know I'm a show-off.

So today I sit here sipping my detox tea. No more pills for me. As my friend C told me, "I want to come back as a pill in my next life."

The lesson learned: Sexual enjoyment is everywhere, even in wisdom teeth removal.

3 comments:

Trollerboi said...

I'm laughing my head off here.
I think you are totally crzy :-)) And i am happy for you.

Enjoy the rest of the day. Dont work too hard.

Tiffany said...

only YOU sweetie...only you. oh and guess what? no more nights spent in Loveless-ville. i've officially rejoined the population. yes, it was a GREAT weekend. :)

bengali chick said...

TB: I know, I am a crazy one:)

Tiff: I am beyond excited for you! Hells yeah girlfriend.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...