Saturday, May 5, 2007

Zoo


I'm not shy about sex or a prude. As long as it's consensual it's all good. Guy and guy. Girl and girl. FTM. MTF. Group orgies. Whatever floats your boat. Having a horse penis inserted in your anus -- that I am NOT cool with. Call me a Zoo-ist (anti-zoophile).

I watched Zoo at the Nuart Theatre. The film is a documentary about Kenneth Pinyan, a man who died from internal bleeding b/c the horse's penis perforated his colon. There was one quick shot of the horse penis -- it was thicker than my bicep. I'm not surprised that he died. I am surprised that he didn't go to the hospital immediately. Wasn't his anus bleeding???

I don't like the slippery-slope argument, "oh it's not natural therefore it should be illegal." What the hell does natural mean? Was this animal cruelty? I dunno. The horse was doing the thrusting in the man's anus. I suppose an animal would really f*ck anything.

Should it be illegal? I dunno. Do I find it disgusting? Yes. Morally reprehensible? I dunno about that. Would I judge you, if you got your ass f*cked by a horse? Yes. I wouldn't be your friend.

2 comments:

Morphism said...

Interspecies sex is somewhat well known (think mules). So, what the heck!

What bothers me about it is - where's the mutual consent? Doesn't matter whose anus got ripped - the dude had a say in the matter, the animal is not really free to choose.

roonie said...

I suppose an animal would really f*ck anything.

Maybe, but we don't know that, nor could we prove that.

We're higher beings. Sex is consensual. An animal cannot consent to sex. Therefore, we shouldn't be having sex with beings that can't consent.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...