Monday, June 18, 2007

My Love For Los Angeles Keeps GROWING


Moon and I hiked to Eaton Canyon Falls on Saturday. Like an asshole I forgot my digital camera -- *sigh*. I swam to the waterfall and the water gushed over my head and down my body. I can't even begin to explain the experience. Exhilarating.


I went rollerblading for the first time and discovered my newest passion. T and I rollerbladed from Santa Monica to Venice and back. Smelling the salty ocean. Delicious ocean breeze on my skin. View to die for.

Los Angeles breaks my heart on a daily basis.

8 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

I'm coming out to L.A. next month. I hope to see some of the beauty that you write about! It sounds like you had some good-for-the-soul experiences with the hiking and blading.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Lived here my entire life and the ONLY canyon I've ever hiked was Wildwood, in the Verdugo foothills. Isn't that ridiculous?

I'm so glad you had some good times. You deserve it.

Esha said...

I'm coming to California for the first time this summer and I'm psyched about the hiking/trekking trails! I'll be sure to get your input on the good ones. :)

ZenDenizen said...

I go to LA once a year, hope to meet you during my next trip!

Bengali Chick said...

Zen, Scorps: Holla at me girls when you're in my hood.

roonie said...

I can't read this without my heart breaking.

kit-n-kumari said...

not to derail your LA love fest-- i'm glad you love it there-- but i just have to say that the first picture in your post (the waterfall coming out of the rocks) looks like a vagina to me.

just thought you might find that amusing.

maya said...

Ani--Hope you're ok...

KitandKumari--i thought the same too :)

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...