Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Back to the Bay

Yup that's San Francisco behind me in the pic. Roonie took it. She's an amazing photographer. I'm flying up to Palo Alto this Thursday night until Monday night to see hubby! I'm beyond excited about flying from Burbank to San Jose, no dealing with the hecticness of LAX or SFO!!! It's been ages since I've seen him and it stinks big time. Hubster will be working crazy hours, unfortunately. I gots to keep myself busy with libations and vintage shopping (you know I love a bargain). Holla at me if you wanna grab a drink!

**I'm meeting an SF blogger (Brown Sugar). WOOT!

6 comments:

Tia said...

Why is it that every picture you take looks amazing?

Bengali Chick said...

It's the photographer!!!

brown sugar said...

Can't wait till our lunch date! :-). Great pic by the way!

ZenDenizen said...

I can't figure out what angle that's from, where were you standing? :)

Bengali Chick said...

On the ferry to Sausalito!

yasmine said...

=) BrownSugar is a ROCKSTAR, and i hope you guys have an awesome hangingout session! i'd love to meet you - unfortunately, i have meetings on friday and monday, and family estuff in between. *sigh* one of these days, i need to catch you and roonie while you're in the bay. we'll make it happen sometime! meanwhile, enjoy your visit to the bay, buddy!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...