Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hello Lovely 2-8

Thursday night we started off with a party in Venice. Carson Daly was at my burfday party. My homies are cool like that.
Gluten free red velvet cake, vanilla custard filling and chocolate ganache frosting.

Had a family b-day bash on Friday. Shiny made me home made gluten free cake -- yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Delicious. Better than the $40 cake above.

Shiny made me home made gluten free pizza. The girl made her own pizza sauce. She even roasted the red peppers. HEAVEN. I love you Shiny. I hope Shiny and Bengali Dude get married (okay I'll stop being an "aunty").
I had an absolutely fabulous burfday. All smiles.

10 comments:

MA said...

Happy Birthday Chica!

IslandGirl said...

Happy Birthday! Love red velvet cake!

~Little Bull~ said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! Red Velvet is da bomb! Carson Daly? Really? Wierd. Blast from my high school TRL watching past!

Esha said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girlie!! I can't wait till you move to NYC :)

loveslipgloss said...

girl we rocked out our bdays! you gotta send me the pics. we are so cool like that...carson asked for my friend laura's number LOL!

LL said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had such a great day!

ZenDenizen said...

I, too, am awaiting your arrival in NYC! Happy Birthday!

brown sugar said...

Happy Birthday! :-)

agk said...

happy belated bday! glad you enjoyed it.

kit-n-kumari said...

oh, i missed it!! well, happy (belated) birthday. hope the next year brings you more happiness than your heart can hold.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...