Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's Britney, Bitch

My book club is full of very intelligent girls (and one guy) but we really could not get over Britney's VMA performance (come on you know you love pop culture). I don't have cable so the girls and guy enlightened me on the suck ass performance and of course we watched it on youtube.



This was a comeback? I kind of can't stop watching this video. It really is beyond bad. Your back up dancers should clearly NOT outshine you during your comeback.

Book club speculation: the girl did a line of coke, got way too jittery, smoked mad weed to calm her nerves = wacked out zombie who can't dance or lip-sync.

Quoting Moon [pretending to be Brit-Brit], "That sucked ass, y'all."

3 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

My sister claims she somehow heard about Sarah Silverman's jokes about her kids backstage so she walked out like a deer in headlights. She is just so irrelevant though.

roonie said...

Screw all the other theories; I think she was on drugs. That vacant look in her eyes said it all.

Esha said...

Talk about 'toxic.' Ha ha.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...