Monday, September 17, 2007

My Fabulous Weekend in San Francisco


I left CT to move specifically to San Francisco. That City will always have my heart. I had a beyond wonderful time in my beloved City.

  • I saw Roonie. Nothing is better than meeting up with a good friend. It's like picking up where we left off in LA. I love you and miss you so much girl.
  • Finally meeting blogger Maisnon and seeing her radiant smile, experiencing her warm energy and sense of humor first hand.
  • People are so nice in the Bay. I can't tell you how many random people started a conversation with me. I miss that.
  • I love that SF is so liberal -- that while I'm very liberal in LA, I probably am more moderate in SF.
  • Being able to see family. Our entire family is in the Bay.
  • My husband finally gets how important the Bay and family are to me. We're on the same page. And that means good changes will be happening soon.
  • Nothing to do with SF but everything to do with hair: My husband was inspired to cut my bangs. My face is framed so well now!
**Pic above is from Roonie's blog.

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Oh wow, I didn't know you were a CT girl...

brown sugar said...

lemme know the next time you're in sf! :-)

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...