Monday, September 24, 2007

Shopping Happiness

Hubby's still out of time. What's a girl to do with her free time? Drink with her friends (drink lots) and shop, but not at the same time. I went to Third Street Promenade with Shiny and checked out Lorin Shoe Store. I fell in love with Simple shoes, they're comfortable and have green toe shoes. But still, I felt guilty about spending $$. Today, on my way to the gym, I stopped by my local thrift store. I found BRAND NEW Simple Clogs for $5.99. I also picked up some other great steals.

vintage clothes = recycled = eco-friendly

4 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

I've always loved 3rd Street Promenade, everything from that Cowboy store to Shiva Imports. That Greek place is pretty good, too.

brown sugar said...

vintage clothes = recycled = eco-friendly

My sentiments exactly :-).

Bengali Chick said...

Zen- I love Santa Monica. That's where I'd want to live in LA. I would roller blade my heart out.

Brown- Well I need some advice on what vintage stores to check out in SF. We'll talk during lunch and I will get the scoop! Nothing makes me happier than a bargain. Full price my ass;)

Chai said...

oh, i recently posted that simple was having an online sale. amazing prices esp. since it was free delivery.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...