Monday, September 10, 2007

The Hairdresser

It's fucking hard finding a good hairdresser. Can we say an "Amen" to that? In San Francisco, I found Theresa @ Cinta and she understood my curls and my hair always looked fabulous. After Theresa gave me a a haircut (it was more than a haircut, it was an experience), I was blown away by complete love for my curlicious locks. In LA I found Kelcey. Fug Kelcey. Kelcey is in rehab or some crap for her heroine addiction. So I ventured out to a *new* hair salon that had rave reviews and Fernando cut my locks. My hair is so blah. I wanted bangs. I didn't get bangs. Instead what I got was Fernando's advice on how to stay LA skinny:
  • Breakfast = protein shake
  • Lunch = veggies and low carb
  • Dinner = protein shake
So no fabulous haircut. Instead I got advice on how to become a waif.

1 comment:

roonie said...

Dude, try Connie in San Marino at Starr House. She's wonderful.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...