Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm Coming to NYC Baby

[~circa 2005 Pooped from too much partying in NYC. 4 of us kids passed out on Dilly's twin bed.]

Yeah, I jinxed myself. I have an interview for what seems like a very phat job -- phat enough that I'm spending mad money on a last minute flight to NYC. But I'm very excited. I get to see my bestest friend for-evuh and go on blog dates with some very cool bloggers. Let's just focus on the positive and push the entire move to NYC or Bay debate out of my mind:)

I'm off to pack!

5 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Good God, what is going on in that picture?!

Bengali Chick said...

This picture always makes me laugh. We were tired and hot and passed out in the weirdest positions.

Esha said...

Yay for the east coast! Good luck on the interview! :)

IslandGirl said...

Good luck!

Zed said...

oh no! he's a tucker-in-er! :( you gotta change that. (guys shoudn't tuck in their shirts. into jeans. on nights out). eek!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...