Monday, October 8, 2007

You are REJECTED


So the job sounded cool in paper. The job sounded even cooler in my interview. BUT the Director was a fucktwat. I couldn't even imagine working for him, I'd pull out my hair and stab myself in the eye repeatedly. They were offering less money as well, as if. I called on Saturday night and left a message similar to the following, "Thanks so much for taking the time for my interview. Unfortunately, I am not interested in this position unless you can match my salary. Please do not call my supervisor for a reference check. Take care." Satisfying. More to come on my fabtabulous time in NYC. But right now I'm exhausted from all of the partying.

1 comment:

kit-n-kumari said...

ain't no better feeling than telling someone that you have better things to do.
good for you!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...