Monday, November 26, 2007

Aww.. Miss My Old Blog

I got such a sweet email today from a former reader of my old blog:

Hi Bengali Chick,
I saw your comment on Chicmommy's blog entry and thought I'd write to you on the email address given on your profile there. I used to be very avid reader of your blog and loved it! I used to comment once in a while (a****) and was very disappointed when you stopped blogging :( but it was understandable. I just wanted to drop a line to see how you were doing, if you were blogging again (hopefully!) and how your babies are doing. When are you due? (Last I remember from your blog, you had just become preganant). I hope all is well with you and the family!
Take care,
A****

She seems like a very nice girl. I'm just so wary of people on the i-net after that whole troll- outing debacle. I didn't tell her about my new blog. I like being underground, safe and cozy here.

I miss meeting new cool ass people from blogging. Le Sigh.

All of you bloggers I haven't met yet, or the ones I have met, holler at me when you're in Los Angeles. I want to meet you or see you again!

3 comments:

maya said...

I miss your old blog too. It seems so unfair that an underemployed troll can ruin it for so many folks :/

That Ms/Mr Troll spooked you kinda reminds me of the whole Monica Seles incident...

(Congratulations on your new home!)

Zed said...

hey!
i am coming to santa monica in april (business). is that close to you? zed!

Bengali Chick said...

Yes Zed. Super close. We have to get together. Email me and I'll send you my cell phone number!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...