Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I'm drenched in gratitude today. Happy Happy Thanksgiving my blogging buddies.

  • I am grateful for my husband. There is simply no greater joy in my life.
  • I am grateful that my mother and I are finally friends, best of friends.
  • I am grateful for my brother, he may love me more than anyone else in this world.
  • I am grateful for Shiny. There is no better match for my brother. I can't imagine someone who would fit as well into our crazy and kooky family.
  • I am grateful for Dilly who has been my best friend since I was 12 years old. She is my kindred spirit, my forever friend.
  • I am grateful for my in-laws. As much as they drive me absolutely bonkers, they love my husband fiercely.
  • I am grateful for my new house!!! We get the keys this Monday. This is my dream home in my dream location.
  • I am grateful that I have the opportunity to go to Taiwan from 11/30 - 12/10. I'm tagging along on hubby's business trip.
  • I am grateful for all of my friends. You make me a better person. You fill my life with happiness.

1 comment:

Dilly Bar said...

Sweetie, im grateful for having you in my life too. 16 years and counting!

Wow, 16 years since Ive known you. Thats a long time. I can remember when we were 16 years old. Driving in the toyota camry, you just got your license after the second try. Good times

I should do one of these lists. We all should

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...