Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Have No Words....


I love my husband to death. He is amazing. God bless him for being thrifty, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to buy a bomb ass house.

But thriftiness can go so far....

[Gmail Chat]

me: we NEED a truck. the van will NOT fit the bed

hubby: my brother and i will carry the bed.

me: shut the hell up. that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard in my entire life.
you're going to carry a bed 1 mile?????

hubby: yeah, it's light.

me: STOP IT

hubby: OR one of us can sit on top of the van and hold the bed. My brother and I can definitely carry it together.

me: you make me crazy

hubby: You Americans -- so spoiled. In India they sit on top of buses.

me: You ARE American and this is NOT India.....

3 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Oh no, he has husbanditis! He is talking like my dad!

MA said...

Haha... you two are hilarious, I love it!

Dilly Bar said...

whoa, look at that picture. and i thought the subway was crowded!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...