Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Officially a Homeowner!!!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want to be in my house!

We fucking closed!
Title is mine! Keys are mine! *Doing the happy dance*

This is so surreal. I'm a homeowner. *Doing the happy dance*

Friends, come visit me!!! I have not just one but two guest rooms. Each guest room has it's own full bath.

Come dance with me!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mediocre Blogger said...

Congratulations!

brown sugar said...

I'm a dancing! Congratulations! :-)

ZenDenizen said...

Oh Good God! I'm so there next summer! Congratulations and keep doing those Snoopy dances!

LL said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting! I can't wait to be a homeowner rather than a renter :)

sherni said...

whooohooo!! congrats girl! =)

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...