Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 4: Taipei, Taiwan

Temples, Temples, Temples!

The Temples are beautiful. I explored Longshan Temple. I walked around the Wanhua District and checked out Qingshui Temple & Qingshan Temple. Taiwanese people stopped by the temples and bowed and gave offerings.





I had to take a pee break. I had to squat. Thank goodness I brought tp with me. I'm so not into drip drying.



Snake alley was a bit creepy. It's supposed to be a big tourist spot (Huaxi Street) but I am really not into drinking snake blood. I didn't take any pics. Snake Alley was smelly.

Herb Alley was refreshing. Tons of cool greens and plants.

1 comment:

Dilly Bar said...

LOVE the PHOTOS. Wishing I was there...

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...