Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BD = Baby Dance

I surf these mothering websites. Lots of women post about their infertility journey or trying to conceive in general. All of these women seem paranoid about making sure they have sex at the right time. For example, "I think I ovulated late and we stopped having sex too early!"

Seriously? Sex is a chore or something?

I have sex almost everynight. I love it. I really can't go more than 24 hours without love making. Maybe I'm a sex addict. Physically, sexually connecting with my husband is a number one priority for me. I never want to lose it. Awesome sex = Awesome mental connection (my opinion of course). Our bodies sync as one b/c our hearts and minds are in sync. Hubby worked from home this weekend and when he took breaks we dide the pokey dance. How I love sex-fest weekends. Like I've said before, I'm surprised I'm not burping up spermies.

The nurse at the fertility clinic told me to stop having sex on Wednesday b/c I have a trans-vaginal ultrasound on Thursday that will determine when I'm getting inseminated. I don't like someone telling me to not have sex. I made hubby call Dr. S. We got the green light to have as much sex as we want until Thursday. We may have to abstain 24 hours before the IUI.

Seriously... how am I not knocked up from all of this love making and orgasming? Mother Fucker.

1 comment:

~Little Bull~ said...

you should have like 12 kiddos by now...seriously...you hump more than my mormon and catholic friends.
but soon...soooooooon you will be prego.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...