Friday, February 22, 2008

Gain Weight!!!

Fertility treatments generally make people gain weight. Hormones do crazy shit to your body. And a lot of people get stressed out and eat more. I'm the opposite. The hormones don't make me extra hungry at all. When I feel stress, the last thing I want to do is eat. On top of that, b/c I'm trying to get preggo I've eating really healthy foods (more so than the usual healthful foods that I eat).

My size zero Lucky's were falling off of me last night. I had to keep pulling them up. Hubby came home and looked at me and said, "uhm this is not cool.... you need to gain weight."

I don't *feel* stressed out. I've been going out with friends and chillaxing and just having fun. BUT my neck/shoulder area is aching and it's where I carry my stress. I am subconsciously stressed about this cycle. Yesterday in the doctor's office I felt like crying, that's stress dudes. So I'm deluding myself if I think that my body isn't holding onto stress/worries/fears. Thank goodness for acupuncture, it really helps (I have an appointment tonight). I need to meditate and work passed this stress.

I'm putting this down on my blog to remind myself to be mindful of my weight. Being underweight does NOT help fertility issues at all.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...