Monday, March 10, 2008

GULP -- Window Treatments!!!

Shit they're expensive. I ordered custom drapes for the living room, kitchen and loft/office. I'm holding off on the master bedroom and the guest bedroom/nursery.

Living Room & Loft Fabric:
-you can see part of the loft window from the living room so I decided to go matchy matchy... PLUS, I adore this fabric
-the brown/green leaves are velvet and raised, the background is a beige/cream
-living room: casual pleats/ring top
-loft: flat roman shade
-the online picture does not do it justice!!!


Kitchen Fabric:
-the picture online looks like ass
-the fabric is beautiful
-flat roman shade

====================================================================
Tell me that I'm not being a consumer whore bitch for spending $2500. I feel hella guilty. But the fabrics make me swoon AND hubby loves them. I feel like SHIT when I spend money. Utter and complete shit.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...