Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Flying to NYC for Sperm

Seriously. No joke. Laugh.

Hubby called around 5:30 pm:

Hubby: Don't be mad..
Me: What's up?
Hubby: I have to fly to NYC for work. I leave tomorrow at 3 pm.
Me: I'm not mad. But do you know how hard it is for me to make eggs? Our doctor is billing our insurance anyway since we already started the cycle... Man this sucks. What are are going to do? Can you fly back to drop off some spooge on Friday?
Hubby: Uhm, no. I plan on being back Sunday night but it could theoretically be weeks....
Me: I think I may weep.
Hubby: Fly out to NYC?

I found an amazing price for a ticket. I arrive in NYC at 11:30 pm on Thursday and leaving at 8:30 pm on Monday.

Who wants to party?

4 comments:

Zed said...

wow BC, you're a trooper. I've never knownn anyone quite so determined! good luck to you both. you deserve a trophy for your preservance!

also, I am going to be in santa monica from april 10 to the 13th. wanna grab brunch on the 11th? i can send you my contact details. but hey, if you're not up for that, i really won't be offended. i read your blog all the time, though i don't always comment. anyway, either way, it's totally up to you!!! no pressure!! xoxo
salma

Bengali Chick said...

Zed:

I am so down to chill!!! Send me an email dude (the.bengali.chick@gmail.com) and we will coordinate!

ZenDenizen said...

You mean spa-rum.

Bengali Chick said...

Zen: I stand corrected;)

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...