Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Swimming in a Sea of JOY

The clinic called.

HCG levels on Monday = 344
HCG levels today = 776

They more than doubled!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tubby is doing well. The clinic thinks I'm 5 wks 3 days but I know when I ovulated and I think I'm 4 weeks 5 days. I have an appointment next Friday for an ultrasound and hopefully we'll be able to hear see a heartbeat.

I can't express in words how happy I am. I'm on a unbelievable high. Happiness dripping from every pore. My cheeks hurt from smiling. I can't believe it!!!!! I love you Tubby!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

maya said...

That's an awesome, overachieving fetus :)! Gooo, Tubby!

LL said...

Yay!!! I would think at that time you could definitely see the heartbeat (so amazing) but you probably won't be able to hear it. Although your baby is already an overachiever ;)

Bengali Chick said...

Girls, I'm *swooning*.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...