Friday, April 29, 2011

Freedom through Crying

from http://drdebkern.com
My daily horoscope which is dead on the money said:

Unhappiness due to communication is on the cards. Health ailments of your children will have to be taken care today. You will have gains through your younger siblings.

I woke up frustrated.  And I didn't want to share my emotions.  I wanted to go inwards and hide.  While doing a project for work tears started streaming down my face.  I couldn't stop.  Listening to Adele didn't exactly help. 

In crying, I was able to let go.  Sit with my feelings.  The anger and frustration dissipated.  My heart was open.  As water flowed out of my body, I was able to let something else in, love.  With love now consuming me, I was able to open my heart and have a proper conversation.  No ego.  Just me at my weakest, unguarded.

Thank you. The end result was 2 people communicating, connecting and loving.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...