Friday, June 30, 2006

Effed Up Things/People

LAPD
The LAPD suck balls. Hubby was at 24Hour Fitness playing some b-ball. He made a legitimate foul for the last shot of the game. This a-hole was so angry that he picked up my hubby 4 feet off the ground and dropped him. Luckily he is fine and didn’t break his neck. Effing a-hole. I was so unbelievably angry – you simply don’t F*CK with my husband or you will feel 200+% of my wrath. Hubby thinks the perp was having steroid rage.

We go to the LAPD and they literally dismiss us. They didn’t give a sh*t. I know that LA is crime ridden – but what the f*ck that was a battery! We filed charges and ended up dropping them b/c the perp would get our name, addy and telephone number. That’s wonderful isn’t? That’s a damn good policy. I can’t even talk about this anymore – I’m just bitter.

Pervert
I went to an awesome training seminar that my agency paid for. The problem was that the seminar leader was too flirty. He kept telling me how stunning I was – in front of the class mind you. The man wouldn’t stop. It got the point where I felt uncomfortable. He called my office today and apologized (he didn’t realize I was married). So what? It’s effing unprofessional.

Trainer
Personal trainer is a bizonotch. She told me she was SHOCKED how I can have so much body fat. I don’t believe her. I’m under a 110 lbs and am 5’5” and I effing work out – meaning strength training. She was mean to me. She also bashed other clients of hers during our session and made some nasty remark about skinny girls. Stupid b*tch.

2 comments:

V said...

Just to clarify to the readers: I'm Ani's husband and I'm 5'7" and 130 pounds. The perp was 5'9" and 250ish pounds of pure muscle (like one of those bodybuilders you see on TV). I simply held his arms down when he went up for the game-winning shot (classic intentional foul -- I've been playing ball for over 15 years). Everyone in the game was like "wtf?" when they saw what happened and the perp left in a rage. What a lunatic! Luckily 24 Hour Fitness had it all on tape and there was no dearth of witnesses . . .

P.S.: For those of you who know about Sikhism, I was wearing a gold chain with a Khanda on it, and the perp ripped it off while throwing me (my neck is still red and cut up). I seriously think that the religious symbol had a role in preventing me from becoming paralyzed (and I'm not a religious person by any means). Now I'm superstitious and I'm going to get the chain repaired ASAP.

Roonie said...

Hate. Personal. Trainer.

I was wrong not to ask for a male trainer. I think I may try to do that before I have to meet with her skank ass on Thursday.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...