Friday, August 4, 2006

Fluffy Hair Friday

*Sigh* I miss my hairdresser in SF, Theresa @ Cinta. I got my first haircut in LA yesterday. I have curly black hair. The cut looks good – I think. The problem is the hairdresser styled my hair so it is very fluffy. Why fluffy? Who likes fluffy. I looked in the mirror this morning and hoped the fluffiness would have gone down but was shocked to see it really had not. I don't know how I feel.

So to work I wore this silk brown polka dot dress with of course a white cardigan (this is work!!) I am going to a happy hour in WestHo after work and I think the dress will suffice. But later on that night, I'm going to the Gig for GulabJam Music Festival. I just don't think a silk dress with pearls is gonna cut it. I gotta home and get changed and wear something a bit more edgy.

Any advice on finding a good hairdresser in LA? I paid $100 for cut only in SF. I'd like to cap it at $150. Talk to me people, I need help.

I can just tell, today has started off bad! How could any day start off good with fluffy hair?? I' m not trying to rock the 80's back.

***WCM didn’t get your email girl!

3 comments:

West Coast Mommy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Bengali Chick said...

WCM bless your soul!

Roonie said...

You see, I saw you Friday. You looked cute and not fluffy.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...