Monday, September 4, 2006

Bye Bye Road Trip

We made it back in good time from our road trip. I took as many pics as my little heart desired. There's so many memories that were created over the past few days and it felt good to create them with my husband and my parents.

There's a lot that I could talk about, the awe-inspiring beauty of the Grand Canyon or late night inebriated adventures in Vegas with my folks, but none of that is as important as my Bare Escentuals foundation. Do you understand how hot it is in Arizona? I was sweating like it was going out of style under the hot Arizona sun. However, reviewing the pics taken on my Sony Cybershot, no one would be the wiser. (Not to sound like a pompous b*tch): I look amazing in every pic. I kid you not. My skin is glowinging and perfect.

I got my period this weekend and my skin was breaking out. Everytime I put Bare Escentuals on it clears up my skin (which of course happened this weekend). I can sleep in this stuff, which I do often b/c I am adittedly lazy, and my skin is just better when I wake up. The foundation just will not melt off my face in the hottest climate. My skin looks perfect all day. My mom who hates foundation, kept touching my faced, awed at the fact that my skin felt soft and mareveled at every pic of me due to the skin perfecting power of Bare Escentuals.

I can't praise this stuff enough. Long live Bare Escentuals!!!

**If hubby wasn't afraid that some murderous lunatic would find us -- I would totally post pics from the trip!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Roonie said...

So then post more scenery photos!

I need to get me some Bare Escentuals STAT. I think we ought to make a Sephora trip this week.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...